Saturday, March 1, 2014

March 1, 2014 Goodbye MTC....Hello Mexico!

well... I had this great email all typed up and I think you might have liked it but it got deleted so I am going to type it again but condensed so I have time to email some other people too...

I'm super excited to go to Mexico in like 2 days!! This week has flown by like crazy fast! it's insane! I am going to be packing and stuff when my laundry is all done so ya... All that was different this week was In-field orientation which was like all day yesterday and it was just an all day class pretty much, but we moved around and did activities so it wasn't too bad.

I would like to thank the Truscotts for the package I got from them, the oreos were super amazing and fastbreaks are just the best candy bar there is :) it was great to hear from you and I loved the part about Flora praying about me, it was super cute.

   Mom, Thanks for the cinnamon rolls, they are amazing! like usual :) But maybe just a little better this time because of the help you got with them or something... ;) Thanks for all the dear elders and the story about you Bry and Gma was so funny I loved it :) You are the best and I love you, thanks for everything.

   Claire, it was great to hear from you and I like to hear about your life, and the story about Josh asking you... super cute ;)

  Dad, Thanks for those dear elders and your concern. Even though I didn't always seem super excited to work with you, I miss those opportunities to talk and spend time with you. I am so grateful to have you as my dad, you are great :)

   Charles, You are great and hope things are going well, you are going to have to pick up your game if you are going to win this race ;) I'm just kidding, you have plenty of time to find a woman worthy of you, although that is quite a daunting task...

    Lauren, It was great seeing you at the temple and just being able to talk to you, are you the best ;)  just keep me posted on whats happening in your life.


Sorry that this is so short but it really was just an accident and I was really upset... but there is nothing I could do so ya... next time you here from me I'll be in Mexico.

No comments:

Post a Comment