Monday, March 10, 2014

March 10, 2014 First week in Mexico

¡Hola!

   So about being sick, it wasn't that bad so don't worry :) Just a minor stomach infection and I am feeling great again. The only reason Sister Jordan had to call was because I have that allergy to penicillin and that made it seem worse but I have found out it happens to everybody so it's all good and I am feeling much better. It was just me adjusting to the food and stuff. What's life without a little diarrhea? ;) Much better right? but I will be fine :)

   So my comp is Elder Masías and he is from Tijuana Mexico and he is great. He speaks a little English but he almost always talks to me in Spanish so I can learn it and stuff. He is really great and we get along pretty great and he is patient with me when I don't know what he is saying and other things like that.

   We are in the Area Tampico in ward unión and there are actually 2 companionships for this ward so we are in Unión B. So yes there are other missionaries nearby.The people are great and all that but I have no idea what they are saying so I need to work on that. I will send you some pictures of our apartment and stuff so you can see it. We didn't have that great of a week but we are going to work a lot harder so we can improve. I have a lot of spanish to learn and need to work on interpreting what they are saying. I like most of the food we have had so far and the other stuff I ate anyways without complaining :) we eat lunch and dinner with members... Ahh... I'm running out of time so...ya I will try to get more in next week but I'm great :) well I feel great at least ;) I love you all!

-Elder Sampson

Home sweet Home:)!



View of the neighborhood

No comments:

Post a Comment