Monday, April 27, 2015

April 27th I'm Not Going Anywhere:)



HEY!!!

Well, this week was the last week of this transfer and there is some good news! I will get to be here for the baptism of Ramon! :) (Spanish is having a bad influence on my English....) I am so excited! 
Story about him from this week... We were in the chapel for some interviews my comp was doing (he's district leader if I haven't told you already) and we had planned that Ramon was going to be there so we could teach him while I waited (I was going to teach him with the elders of the people that were getting interviewed like in a trio). He was supposed to get there at 3:30 but... by 4 o'clock he still wasn't there... so I send him a text, "hey, aren't you going to come over to the church so we can teach you a bit?" and he responds... "nope sorry! I went with the other ward on their Temple trip to Tampico and won't get back for a few hours!" That's right, he went on a 4 hour bus ride just to see the temple! I was OK with the fact that he didn't show up to the lesson we had planned... :) and I have a pic of him so you can all "meet" him :) He's a great guy and is already thinking about serving a mission :)

Mari didn't show up to church and we might have to change her date a little but she is still doing good :) When we talked about the Word of Wisdom and all that and when we asked her if she would keep that commandment she said "The first time I went to church with you guys I made a promise to the Lord that I would be obedient to the commandments" she seemed pretty committed to keep it so it's all good :) we also talked about Tithing and the fast so that was good too.



That's all I've got for now! :) I hope you like the pics! (maybe Claire will recognize one of the Elders here... :) ) Love y'all :)

-Elder Sampson :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment