Monday, April 28, 2014

April 28, 2014 Two Investigators came to Church!!!


Hey! good news! We had two investigators at church on sunday! Ricardo and Cristin were there and it was great. I think Ricardo really liked it. He lives by himself and feels lonely but he feals like part of a family with the Ward so that's really great.

We did the noche de hogar again and it was kinda like the other one where mostly just Ward members were there... but there were more this time so we just went ahead and did it. Ricardo came to this too which was great. We didn't get any new investigators so it did't work how we wanted but whatever, it was still a success in a way.  The brownies turned out pretty good and everyone liked them.

This week wasn't all that great with the numbers and all but we did have those two at church so that helped me feel better about it. It has been really hot the past couple days. I have never sweat so much in my life! even if I am just sitting there I sweat! its incredible...

well that's about it for now, I hope you all have a good week!  I love you

Elder Sampson

Elder Sampson and his comp got to eat shrimp and raw oysters.  Yum!!!! (not!)

No comments:

Post a Comment