Monday, April 21, 2014

April 14, 2014

Hello!

I´m glad you all like the recordings and pics :) Sorry but I didn´t make any this week and I didn´t take any pictures because we didn´t go anywhere or see anything cool this week and I don´t really want to take any pictures of myself because soy bien feo with my new haircut and I don´t want to scare anyone ;) Just so you can imagine how I might look it was cut with clippers at a 2 on the sides and 4 on the top, it was shorter than my arm hair which might be a weird comparison but it´s the truth.

We didn´t have much better success this week getting people to church but it was good because we did get Guadalupe to come :) We taught Blas again and he had totally changed from how he normally is. He usually had his cell phone and would play with it the whole time and if his sister wanted something he would just leave and we would have to talk to Lupito but this time he put his phone away and wanted to talk to us and at the end he was really willing to give the prayer and we invited to come to church again and he was so ready and willing but then when sunday rolled around he wasn´t at his house when we stopped by to get him and so I don´t know what is up but we will figure it out. We had another week that wasn´t that great, just a lot of our appointments fell through and stuff like that but we are still trying our hardest and need to be patient and have faith.

We did have Zone Conference and it was really good. President Jordan taught us about a bunch of great stuff and about the Sabath day and the Sacrament. We need to apply his teachings to ours and teach about those with the Spirit and then maybe we will have more success getting people to church.

About how much I teach in the lessons, It is inbetween half and a quarter I think, It depends on the person we are teaching. But I feel like my spanish is getting better. The district and zone leaders told me I´m really doing well for how long I've been here so that is a good sign right?

Well that's all I've got for this week, I will try to make a recording and take some pictures for you all.  I love you all a lot.

Elder Sampson

No comments:

Post a Comment