Monday, June 8, 2015

June 8th I got Transfered!

Hey everyone, I got transfered, I am back in Tampico, or maybe I'm in Madero, I am not really sure but the funny thing is that I am on the other side of  La Laguna Del Carpintero from where my first área was... haha so when I look across the wáter I can see where I started out.  It's crazy! 
 
My new comp is Elder Marsden from Mountain Green, UT it is by Ogden for those of you who have never Heard of it (like me). He seems like a great guy, he has like 9 months in the misión and it's going to good :)

The last week went by really fast... we didn't have anyone at church with us but it was a pretty good week. Elder Mendez and I... well, he is a good guy but his time is almost done here in the mission and and I think he is ready to go home.  
 
 I am excited to be here and I think this is going to be a great change :)  I love you all and I am low on time so I gotta go... BYE!!! :)

-Elder Sampson

No comments:

Post a Comment