Monday, May 12, 2014

May 12, 2014 Happy Birthday Elder Sampson

I don't really know what to say this week because we just talked on skype yesterday and nothing has really happened since then... well I will tell you what happened with Ricardo...  So he wasn't at church yesterday so we wanted to see what happened. We stopped by his house to see him but he wasn't there (this was around 5 or something).  So we just kept working and went on with the day. Later, around 8:30, we swung by his house to see if he was home. As we were waiting there by the door he comes walking up to the house with a woman. He greets us, introduces us to his friend, Dulce. He goes in the house to grab something and we are outside talking to Dulce for a bit. We ask her how long she had known Ricardo and we found out they had just met.... Then Ricardo comes back and we ask why he didn't come to church and what not because we were really hoping he would be there. He said he was working and we invited him to come next week and then we left because I don't think he really wanted us to be there and it was kinda uncomfortable... We had talked about the Law of Chastity before so I hope he kept that in mind... We are going to talk to him today...


Anyways.... Sorry but I still don't have any pictures, I haven't taken any for a little bit because we have just been here in our área and I haven't seen anything I want to take a picture of but I will try to get some of the members and stuff so y'all can see them.  I hope you have a good week and I love you all! It was really great to see you and talk. I have a recording so I hope you enjoy it! :)

-Elder Sampson

No comments:

Post a Comment