Tuesday, July 1, 2014

July 3....¡Fuimos al Templo! por fin!!!





¡Hola!

¡Fuimos al Templo! por fin!!! fue bien padre y me gustó un buen! fue un poquito raro para hacer todo eso en español pero todavía me gustó mucho :) The Temple is just really great and you can feel the Spirit so strong there, I love it! We changed P-day to today so we could go,  so that's why I didn't write yesterday.

Don't worry, I am feeling better this week and it went pretty well :) the struggle this week was that the members didn't want to help us out, nobody answered their phones when we called to see if they could accompany us and if they did answer (which was really rare...) they were busy... The work goes a lot better if we have their help but we did have some success this week, We had 4 investigators at church! How great is that? :) it was pretty cool and I was happy :)

A cool experience we had this week was a noche de hogar we had with some members and investigators. We taught about repentance, like the steps there are and also we had a good example to help them understand and everything. It just went really well and I felt really good about it so it made me happy and I think it helped Juan Manuel get more excited about the church and stuff.

That is cool that you all got to hang out in California.  I got the invite to the wedding and thought about just showing up, but I already had plans... ;) haha :) could you tell Mckay Felizidades por mi? :)

Well that's all I've got... Well that's not true, I have some pictures too :)

I love you all!

-Elder Sampson

No comments:

Post a Comment